Tuesday 25 October 2011

.somethings are just too good to be true.


I want to be the guy who moves your hair out of your eyes and compliments you constantly.
Who lets you use my chest as a pillow and strokes your hair as you fall asleep.
A person you can rely on no matter the situation.
Someone who doesn't just hugs you but makes you feel wanted and loved.
Someone who would beat the crap out of you because they hurt your  feelings.
A person who loves you not just for your perfections, but for your imperfections as well.
Someone who tells you not that you are hot but that you are beautiful in every way
Someone who holds you when you are cold or goes out of his way just to see your face
I want to be that guy who loves you forever 
who whispers in your ear "I love you" and kisses you gently and holds you tight.
But I will never be that guy because
i only exist, in your dreams boo :') and it will keep that way forever .
maybe this is fate telling me were not meant to be or that i should fight harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment