Thursday 20 October 2011

BLOODY ANNIVERSARY .


we will never know . things happe for a reason . sometimes are just for us . could learn and become stronger . i will always love you . you are perfect to me . for life reasons we are not together that dosnt mean i dont love you . i have make a lot of mistakes . i dont want to hurt you . all i want for you is the best . dont Misunderstood my feelings are clear . all they want is you . i see you in everything i do . lucky the man who will have you . all i can say is that i will envy that guy ;) i know i have lost my chance . i just wish you the best!

you are the type of girl every guy wish to have . you are just perfect . no matter what you would be , are always in my heart . we have a story that any couple .wish to have . we have to many memories(goods and bads) sorry if i have make you feel bad . from now on your smile will be my smile . all i want for is to be happy . the last thing that i would say is that if there is someone who you can count its me . i'd still rememmber     when we were perfectly happy. when we were one. when we were together. when i was yours, you were mine. when we couldn't go two days without each other and when you was on vacation you were worried sick. you missed the hell out of me so when you got back you hugged the hell out of me and said how you missed me so much.i don't get how you could tell me so many times that you loved me, and wanted to be with me :') those memories will be the part of me that cant ever erase or fade .

            *I might be single, but please cupid don't get near my heart for a while please.

No comments:

Post a Comment