Tuesday 22 November 2011

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Sometimes in life, you find a special friend. Someone who changes your life just by being part of it. Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop. Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world. Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it. This is forever friendship. When you're down and the world seems dark and empty, your forever friend lifts you up in spirit and makes that dark and empty world suddenly seem bright and full. Your forever friend gets you through the hard times, the sad times an dthe confused times. If you turn and walk away, your forever friend follows. If you lose your way, your forever friend guides you and cheers you on. Your forever friend hold your hand and tells you that everything is going to be okay.these guys has rock my world and change it into something new.and this is i call life.eventhough there some of them sometimes turn back on me but i still glad to have them in my life.those memories that they created and carve in my heart forever will not fade or erase away.some of people out there may dislike them at what their do or think,but as for me nothing good and bad in our friendship.we do what we have to do or we should do.because we take life as journey and challenges waiting for us to exlpore.i wonder how we gonna be in the next 10 years from now.is we gonna still talk crap shit out?or we just talk like normal people?haha whatever it is,i will never forget those happy and saddest time with you guys.my deepest apology to all of you for my behave for my word for my lame excuses for my anger for everything.This will be the last time you see me i promise this.



*standing from left to right
Farizuan(ataa),Nazrin Azim(jaybee),Iqbal(waka),Shah(apek k),Me(fazz),Syafiq(apek j),Zulikhmal(mal),Hafiz(the handsome one),Amar(huz),Syafiq(fiq),Nazreen(leteng)
*second line up
Rosnani(nani),Ezty,Amira(lily),Akma(ecahh),Fatin(ateen),Dyana(ana),Syazwina(weena),Syahida(ida),Syafika(ika),unknown foreigner.
*third line up
Abdus,Kamal,Dinie,Shahidan(erdan),Mrs Pathmavaty,Azira(zee),Amira Atikah(atie),Syaheera,Syakirah,Nabila(bell)
*last line up
Hafiz,Fakhrullah(b.o.b),Muhd Arif(ayep)

No comments:

Post a Comment