Saturday 24 September 2011

LIFEISAFREAKINJOKE



Im a teenage boy, I am not confident in my looks, I’m worried that maybe i won’t ever find the perfect girl for me and will end up living with 27 cats in a caravan. when i see hot guys walking down the road, I cant help but wish I was them. I listen to music over and over again because the lyrics spill out my feelings. In large groups, i always feel like nobody wants me there. I’m way to paranoid. & No matter how hard i try,I always feel like I’m not good enough. I blame myself for all my heartache, because I must of done something wrong, as it always happens. I get drunk and make mistakes and say things and do things I wish I could take back. Im an ass and get b**ched about. But worse of all, i fall in love to easily.walk in my shoes, I bet you'll fall on the first step.There's gon' be some stuff you gon' see that's gon' make it hard to smile in the future.But through whatever you see,through all the rain and the pain,you gotta keep your sense of humor.You gotta be able to smile through all this bulls**t.Remember that.KEEP YA HEAD UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment